3D BIM Visualization of Chicken Centre and Bakery Project in Washington DC
Company: Tejjy Inc.
Location: Washington, D.C., United States
Year of the project: 2022
Tejjy Inc. provided architecture design services and 3D visualization for the Chicken Centre and Bakery project in Washington DC. The reception, kitchen, seating, office, and storage areas are spread across 1900 sq. ft. consisting of two stories and a basement. LOD 350 shop drawing creation for MEP service renovation is also provided. The BIM experts of Tejjy Inc. delivered BIM modeling services along with high resolution and photorealistic 3D visualization and 3D rendering services.
Take a look at the video of Chicken Centre and Bakery Project of Tejjy Inc. BIM Service Provider in USA.
Scope of Work Undertaken by Tejjy Inc. for Bolivian Corner Chicken & Bakery:
- Developing an accurate MEP 3D as-built model for the built facility
- Constructability review
- Clash detection and coordination of the BIM MEP model
- Coordination drawings
- Coordinated service drawings
- 3D visualization & walkthrough
- Construction sequencing
- Shop drawing creation for renovation of MEP Services
- Detailed quantity assessment
- Parametric Revit family creation
Level of Detail used: 350
- Enhanced & improved visual communication
- Precise & accurate rendering
- Cost-effective, faster & safer way of working
- Interactive presentation in 3D
- Flexibility & versatility to tackle visual challenge
- Reduced rework
- Greater efficiency & shorter project duration
Type of Work
How was the BIM Experience in the project?
Reality Simulation: Does it help to get an idea of the final product?
Waste reduction, labor costs and deviations
Greater control of the construction process
Improves collaboration between agents
Conflict resolution and clash detection
Correction and error handling