Make your BIM career grow
3D BIM Structural Engineer
Interested in this offer?
• Solve coordination issues in engineering and modelling, under assistant’s team leader supervision.
• Assist Team Leaders in aggregating models, as per requirements.
• Extract all BIM use deliverables (i.e. All Drawings, BOQs, Clash reports).
• Perform actively quality check of his own work to mitigate production errors.
• Actively develops research activities on technology and engineering fields.
• Ability to understand the 3D construction process from CAD drawings.
• Create and modify the Autodesk Revit families.
• Understand the discipline systems and trades.
• Ability to change the structural design to achieve the coordination, constructability and optimum performance.
• Ability to solve the clashes maintaining performance and mitigating material waste.
• Play as a team member to actively contribute with added value to the final products of the teams including, but not limited to coordination.
• play as a team member to actively contribute with added value to the final products of the teams including, but not limited to coordination.
• Follow company Bi-Laws and regulations.
• Follow strictly company quality required standards for all deliverables.
• Follow deliver schedules as allocated by the line managers.
• Maintain a respectful environment that ensures harmony within the team members.
• Each person is fully liable for all deliverables generated and sent to the Assistant Project Lead. All approved task hours must be completed within the hours allocated, extension of time is the responsibility and liability of the engineer.
• Report to line managers when required.
• Report on an hourly basis tasks to be performed through the company allocated task management software.
Number of vacancies
Qualifications 1) Educational Background: • BSc in Structural Engineering or equivalent 2) Minimum Requirements: • Autodesk Revit • Design skills. • Autodesk Navisworks • Analysis Tools • Fresh to 5 years of applicable experience
Will be valued
• MSc in similar disciplines is a plus. • Project Management certification is a plus Ability to program routines or software add-ins is considered a plus. Proven experience in the main disciplines of project management is desired, namely leadership, planning and controlling.