Make your BIM career grow
This offer Is shown in its original language.
Required skill set: BIM Modeling BIM 360 and BIM Glue is a plus.
Responsibilities: Under general supervision, provides entry level drafting support for engineering departments.
- Prepare drawings of piece, parts, and assemblies involving selection of scales, dimensioning, detailed views, sectional views orthographic projects from sketches, layouts or verbal instructions.
- Prepare layouts of piece parts, developments or simple assemblies.
- Utilize CAD system to prepare drawings and layouts as related to job.
- Assist in CAD database maintenance through archiving of finished projects.
- Write macro language programs to improve CAD productivity by reducing or eliminating interactive commands to create repetitious geometry or drawings.
- Prepare bills of material and prelists using computerized bill of material system.
- Demonstrate knowledge of drafting room procedures such as retrieving and applying information from drafting manual, purchasing and manufacturing specifications for preparation, release and revision of drawings.
Number of vacancies
Technical Architect/Engineer Building.
At least 1 year