Make your BIM career grow
Sales Development Associate
Interested in this offer?
- Work closely with customers and your Catenda colleagues.
- Take part in forming solutions that meets the customers demands and wishes.
- Prospect and identify potential customers.
- Book meetings and generate leads.
- Participate in sales, after sales, market analysis, and making presentations.
- Main workplace will be in Oslo or Bergen.
- You have the willingness to travel.
- You have an academic degree (e.g. Msc or equiv.) within business administration, engineering or other related fields from an accredited top tier business school/university.
- You have outstanding records of academic achievement.
- You have the ability to work collaboratively in a team environment.
- You have the ability to communicate complex ideas effectively in English, both verbally and in writing.
- Additional language skills (Mandarin, Arabic etc.) are a definite plus.
- 0 – 3 years work experience.
- You have an international exposure through work, exchange or studying abroad.
Number of vacancies
Academic degree in business administration, engineering etc English language skills
Will be valued
Strong ability to work in teams Strong communication skills International experience One or more additional languages