Make your BIM career grow
Senior Sales Executive for Global Tenders
Interested in this offer?
We are a global business with bimsync® users in more than 50 countries around the world. You will drive and streamline Catenda’s global tender processes.
- Your role will be to hunt for and win large tenders within our chosen markets (Infrastructure – Airports, Ports, Roads, Railroads and large construction projects).
- Compile, write tender documents and gather relevant information so that Catenda can win these processes.
- Keep and nourish a relevant network within the infrastructure, government and the global construction market.
- Participate in new sales, market analysis, and business development.
- Main workplace will be in Oslo or Bergen
- You have the willingness to travel
- You have an academic degree (e.g. Msc or equiv.) within business administration, legal, engineering or other related field from an accredited top tier business school/university.
- You have at least 6 years of relevant experience.
- You love people, to interact with them and solving their problems.
- You have previous work experience from a challenging international business environment.
- You know how B2B interactions works, understand large tender processes, know how to write and compile tender dossiers.
- You are detail-oriented and are willing to dig deep into challenges.
- You have the ability to communicate complex ideas effectively in English, both verbally and in writing.
- French language skills is a definite plus.
- Ideally you have worked on the owner side of large construction projects and/or have managed complex tender processes.
- Knowledge of the Construction Industry is an advantage
Number of vacancies
Understanding B2B interactions Understanding large customer sales processes Detail oriented Experience from a challenging international business environment Academic degree in business administration, engineering etc English language skills
Will be valued
Strong ability to work in teams Strong communication skills French language skills Knowledge of the Construction Industry Experience from the owner side of large construction projects Experience from managing complex tender processes