Make your BIM career grow
3D BIM Architect
Interested in this offer?
BMTC – A BIMTEC
Qatar Company is a reputable Engineering Company working based on BIM Technologies and is seeking to hire:
3D BIM Architect
Job Location: Oporto, Portugal
Duties and Responsibility:
- Perform all BIM Architect responsibilities.
- Develop schematic and detailed level models including modeling, interior and exterior architectural elements.
- Identify conflicts, incomplete or ambiguous design information.
- Coordinate with other BIM disciplines and BIM service providers.
- Create new library components.
- Update as‐built and revised Building Information Modeling.
- Create shop drawing level models and create shop drawings sheets.
- Assist BIM Manager in preparing BIM Guidelines for project specific requirements.
- Assist BIM Manager in coordinating models with internal MEP team.
- Assist BIM manager in issuing RFIS.
Reputable BSc certification in Architecture or equivalent.
We believe in people, opportunities and the mutual experience we take from the employers-employee relationship. When successfully applying, you can expect:
- A singular opportunity to work in some of the greatest construction projects worldwide.
- Learn and relate yourself with an active group with more than 15 nationalities.
- A chance to integrate leadership and management of groups or departments, as per your profile and background.
- Opportunities to travel to other branches or projects abroad, when applicable.
- Be part of an enthusiastic vision as a group led by technology, innovation and development dealing with the most advanced technologies, manufacturers and vendors in the industry.
Talented, energetic and dedicated individuals who can bring new perspectives and life experiences to our teams are encouraged to apply directly by emailing CVs to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Number of vacancies
• Autodesk Revit • Autodesk Navisworks • Analysis Tools • Design Skills
Will be valued
Ability to program routines or software add-ins is considered a plus. Proven experience in the main disciplines of project management is desired, namely leadership, planning and controlling.