Make your BIM career grow
BIM/MEP Electrical Tech/Assoc.
Interested in this offer?
RevBIM is an organization built around providing Building Information Modeling (BIM) with a focus on employees working in a remote setting. Our organization brings a USA based BIM team to provide our clients flexibility and value for their projects. Our team employs both full time and part time as needed for given contracts. Currently expanding our team and looking for seasoned modelers who want to step out of the normal office environment. Looking for integrity, honesty, and commitment to work remote and accountable to complete contract on time and with 100% customer satisfaction. Location is open across the country and requires high speed internet for virtual team collaboration.
NOTE: THIS JOB IS NOT FOR AN ELECTRICAL TECHNICIAN READ CAREFULLY (USA BASE ONLY)
- Degree (Prefer): AA or BS
- Skills in related fields of design, construction, electrical, or architecture
- Software Tools: Navisworks, Revit, MEP, Bluebeam
Desired Knowledge, Skills and Aptitudes:
- Strong verbal and graphic communication skills
- Self-motivated, able to work independently or within a team
- Understanding of construction documents
- Able to accurately interpret client requirements
- Technical knowledge of commercial building design and documentation
- Adhere to timelines and pace of output to meet project requirements
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Temporary
Number of vacancies
Technical Architect/Engineer Building.