Make your BIM career grow
BIM Specialist (Intern)
This offer Is shown in its original language.
Our over 500 employees, including architects, engineers, designers, planners, scientists and management and construction services professionals, have helped shape the world around us, building a strong reputation based on our track record of providing technical excellence to our clients.
Our Building & Places team is actively looking for BIM Specialist (Intern) to join our dedicated BIM team.
Buildings + Places BIM Team supports Architecture, Interior Design and MEP teams to create buildings as varied as skyscrapers, airports, hotels, malls or residential buildings using latest technology and developing our own tools.
Our BIM Team considers the digital requirements and the client’s needs to meet the technical, data and budget requirements.
You will assist the team in a wide range of projects, with the preparation and amendment of BIM deliverables.
• Perform clash detections under Navisworks software.
• Use, maintain and develop basic scripts at a project level.
• Understand the relation of the various pieces of commonly used software and
• Contribute to the maintenance and upgrade of templates and libraries
• Help the BIM Team to create basic procedures at a project level.
• Help the BIM Team to perform Quality Assurance and Control of data of BIM Models
• Keep abreast of new and future technologies.
• No experience is necessary, but the position is ideally suited to school leavers or undergraduates of the semesters in a Master’s in Architecture (MArch II).
• Basic understanding of Building Information Modelling process, Revit and other digital design tools.
• Proficient at Revit modelling and Navisworks.
• Ability to understand workflow logic and systems flow to control project data and information.
• Ability to work and manage data in a multi-disciplinary environment.
• Other software (valuable but not required): Bentley AECOsim, Autodesk Civil3D.
*Preferred Qualifications :
• Professional Bachelor’s degree in Architecture (BArch)
Please submit your CV through our website: www.aecom.com
Job reference: 218430BR
Number of vacancies