Make your BIM career grow
Sr BIM Modeler - ACS
Interested in this offer?
- Responsible for ensuring timely production of project documentation as per detail given by Engineer/manager/company standards.
- Responsible for studying the disciplines before starting the models.
- Responsible for DWG clean-ups for GF/QC.
- Responsible for creating BIM models on the individual disciplines.
- Ensure modelling is done to standards and specifications.
- Responsible for coordinating with BIM Coordinator/engineers.
- Responsible for highlighting the issues to the coordinators/engineers.
Responsible for creating and developing and to extract 2D documentation from Models. Responsible for Exporting/Printing from Documentation Revit files.
- Responsible for producing revised shop drawing within the time frame provided by coordinators/engineers upon receiving commented drawing
- Knowledge of other related software ( Dynamo, 4D CostX , 5D Fuzor ,Civil 3D , Infraworks ) is an added advantage.
- Bachelors or Master’s degree in Architecture from an accredited college.
- 3+ years of experience in BIM Industry
- High level of proficiency with REVIT, Navisworks , BIM360 software.
- Excellent communication skills in English.
- Passionate, detail oriented with a strong work ethic, someone who meets deadlines consistently, and can handle an extensive volume of projects.
- Knowledge of other related software ( Dynamo, 4D CostX , 5D Fuzor ,Civil 3D , Infraworks ) is an added advantage
Job Type: Full-time
Number of vacancies