Make your BIM career grow
Interested in this offer?
We are looking for a dynamic person to join the firm as a BIM
modeling specialist. This role represents a skilled BIM software
modeling expert having a solid understanding of Revit.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
- Develop a 3D model for a specific design discipline.
- Ensure that the model aligns with the standards and goals set in BIM Execution Plan and BIM project workflow criteria.
- Collaborate and coordinate internally or/and externally with other disciplines’ design changes and model changes.
- Create discipline-specific BIM Modelling content.
- Develop accurate construction drawings and extract data based on the discipline BIM platform.
- Coordinate design documentation as a methodology with full utilization of BIM software and tools.
- Set up linked models and coordinate models across disciplines.
- Technical expertise in Revit (BIM software) AutoCAD & familiar with BIM/CAD Standards.
have strong Revit Architecture, Revit Structure, and Revit MEP Modeling
skills. This must include 1-5 years of solid experience and the ability
to independently or in a team, model complex civil, building elements,
and parametric Families.
- BIM Modeling, Coordination, and Preparation BOQ.
- Proven experience in priority setting, multitasking, and working with minimal direct supervision.
in large-scale and complex projects is desirable. Experience and
working knowledge of international standards of various LODs in BIM.
- Attention to detail, and an attitude to never compromise with quality.
- Understanding of Architectural, Structural & MEP Technicality.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
Number of vacancies
Architect, Technical Architect/Engineer Building, Other, Designer.
Technical expertise in Revit (BIM software) AutoCAD & familiar with BIM/CAD Standards. Must have strong Revit Architecture, Revit Structure, and Revit MEP Modeling skills.