Make your BIM career grow
BIM Electrical Engineer
This offer Is shown in its original language.
Interested in this offer?
We are looking for a Electrical Engineer who will be responsible for developing, coordinating and executing the implementation of design technologies in projects and companies in the field of energy, transport, distribution and supply of electricity including consulting activities, digitization, process redesign and model development. You will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Process review and redesign under BIM methodology
- Development of electrical asset data models that are compatible with the BIM methodology and with the applicable standards
- Development of intelligent components and libraries for basic and detailed engineering
- Participate in the support of BIM projects with a high component of design and coordination of electrical installations
Our minimum requirements are:
- Electrical Engineer with 3 years of experience in digital projects with BIM methodology
- Knowledge of Autodesk Revit, Autodesk Civil 3D or Bentley environment
- Experience with PLS-CADD, ePlan, Magic CAD, Caneco, See Electrical
- Experience with Solibri, Navisworks and model review procedures
Number of vacancies
Industrial Engineer, Technical industrial engineer, Mechanical engineer.
2 - 5 years
No candidates enrolled in this offer