Language of the event: English
Starting date: 19/12/2017
End Date: 19/12/2017
Venue: Online Event
Doors and Windows in Your BIM Design - ARCHLine.XP Webinar
Doors and windows are crucial elements of your designs, so you need to know how to handle them in a BIM environment. What happens when you need to model intricate shapes? What to do when you need to create customized openings?
Join our next webinar to see the many opening-related features ARCHLine.XP delivers. The interactive show will look at how to tackle everyday design challenges, and how it all comes together with BIM in mind.
- insert, modify, position, resize, copy openings in your design
- internal and external door and window libraries
- creating customized openings from objects, images, measured data
- the many uses of courtain walls and corner windows
- opening properties, and other BIM aspects
Are you going to the event?
- BIM, the assets lifecycle digital platform.
- Perspectivas futuras de la profesión de BIM Manager en Infraestructuras.
- Papel da Frente Parlamentar na implantação no Brasil do BIM voltado para Infraestrutura.