Language of the event: English
Starting date: 21/11/2019
End Date: 21/11/2019
Venue: Online Event
BIM for manufacturers: alternative ways to promote products in BIM
As a manufacturer, you probably ask yourself questions, how to attract designers' attention, how to increase their interest and thus the use of your products in many projects, and how to increase sales.
All manufacturers struggle with this problem, starting with those who produce pipes and bricks, through doors, windows, fire-protection systems, heat pumps and ending with stoves.
You can easily convince designers to actively use your BIM libraries in their projects. You can do it in TWO WAYS:
1) by using BIM portals and online catalogs, which is a fairly obvious and frequently used strategy,
2) by introducing the Omnichannel distribution of your BIM objects by using a comprehensive platform for central content and data management.
1. BIM - a quick recap
2. BIM portals - pros and cons
3. Alternative ways to promote the product portfolio - pros and cons
4. Ways of connecting BIM portals with alternative tools
5. Q & A
Are you going to the event?
- STAAD.Pro - Physical Modeler.
- Leica y Archibus: Cómo integrar Reality Capture y Facility Management.
- EUROGEO 2021, SP “Sustainable Development Goals for all”.