Organizer: Zigurat Global Institute of Technology
Language of the event: English
Starting date: 27/05/2020
End Date: 27/05/2020
Venue: Online Event
Participate in this seminar forum
[MASTERCLASS] Digital Twin. The Age of Connected Design
There are different tools and resources to respond to the digitalization challenges successfully.
To ensure a successful digital implementation we must take the challenge of solving the following questions:
* Why are we setting out to do this? (Motivation)
* What are our goals? (Vision)
* How are we going to achieve it? (Method)
In this webinar we will discuss the different possibilities and ideas that are already happening in the digital market. We will talk about the chance in the market to improve the relationship between building’s
owners, manufacturers and the end user through a well implemented digital strategies - Manufacturing 4.0 and Digital Twins. And José will also share with us the Regent Lighting Vision.
Who is José Manuel Ostos?
BIM Manager in Regent Lighting, based in Switzerand. Passionate about technology and digitization and how it is changing the AEC sector with different applications through digital processes.
Are you going to the event?
- Reality Capture and BIM for Building Structures, Industrial, Historical Monuments and Infrastructure Works - Practical Examples.
- Bimtour; BIM para Arquitectos y profesionales del sector AECO.
- Bimtour: BIM para Administraciones Públicas y Constructores: El BIM "Público" - Jaén.