Boost BIM Capabilities with Autodesk Revit 2020.1
Autodesk Revit 2020.1 Playing a Pivotal Role in Enabling BIM Familiarization with Demanding Construction Projects
Autodesk Revit 2020.1 plays a pivotal role in enabling BIM (Building Information Modeling) familiarization with the demanding construction projects across the globe. With advanced technology and an affordable Revit subscription pricing model, AEC professionals can create an information-rich model for establishing BIM workflows and collaborate effectively to deliver high-quality precision-oriented projects on time.
The new updated features of Revit 2020.1 software application assist consistent and comprehensive model creation for a multi-discipline design, detailing, and construction.
- PDF support – AEC professionals are able to insert a PDF into Revit software from any source they like and take a snap for new element model creation based on 2D data.
- Traveling path – Construction managers can understand how people will be moving through a building or circumnavigating a space for analyzing design performance.
- Oval walls – Revit 2020.1 provides the opportunity to create more advanced wall geometry with the facility to draw oval and curtain walls.
- Tagging, scheduling, and viewing filter for level – All project stakeholders can schedule elements and utilize the values in view filters, reorganizing the facility to interrelate with items in the property palette.
- Tracking & editing scope box parameter in viewing list – Building Information Modeling experts can embrace the scope box parameter in a view list and synchronize regions across numerous views without opening a single-view.
- Creating parts from imported geometry – Now, you can also import geometry and split into sections. You can also make adjustments to parts using the opening and cut tools of Revit software.
- Copy-paste legends across sheets - Improved copy and paste functions are also available, facilitating copy legends for use in other locations.
- Enhanced rebar copy and move logic – Develop projected behavior while copying and moving shape-driven rebar, for greater accuracy and design intent fidelity.
- Boosted rebar annotation – All construction professionals can use multiple rebar annotations for parallel freeform rebar as well as the concrete sets.
- Steel connections for Dynamo – The Revit BIM professionals can use Dynamo for accelerating the inclusion of manifold steel connections as per user-defined rules.
- Propagation of steel connections – Building Modeling experts, can now add similar steel connections quickly to your project by propagating existing relationships.
- Electrical panel feeds through lugs – BIM specialists can create the model of the panel connections using feed-through lugs, by authenticating the system design accurately.
- Enhancement in electric home wiring – Using Revit 2020.1 software application construction project managers can regulate arrowheads, creating electrical documentation, which is easy to understand and use.
- Extension for fabrication exports – BIM team can now create CSV output for use in spreadsheets and other data environments directly from Revit.
- Progress in change service – Revit 2020 brings in change service features, preserving multi-shape services and replacing in a single operation.
So, as an industry-leading product, Revit software embraces a wide array of tools and features for all-embracing disciplines, including architectural, structural, MEP, and more, supporting users to plan, design, construct and manage all projects efficiently. If you want a comprehensive Building Information Modeling solution, find out more with a proficient BIM and Construction Management Service Provider.