Skills and BIM knowledge
BIM consultancy, founded by the architect David Delgado Vendrell (2004), with a digital background and a featured sensitivity for the construction phase, focused on implementing this technology in the public sector and also private companies working in the different stages of asset life-cycle. Our commitment is for a methodology based on open standards for AECO Industry, using BIM authoring tools such as ARCHICAD and other management and coordination platforms.
- Scrum planning and BIM workflow
- Speaking of BIM, for all audiences (v.o. Catalan)
- Creating BIM objects for Archicad with "Library Park Maker"
- AGILE, also for AEC small practices
- DDV Tip | IFC Predefined types and BIM Authoring tool behaviour
- Speaking about IFC with the Grupo de Usuarios BIM de Málaga