Make your BIM career grow
This offer Is shown in its original language.
As a BIM Manager, your role will be to understand how BIM will affect project workflows and project management throughout TAD’s current working environment. The primary responsibility is to manage and coordinate BIM standards development, implementation, and enforcement on all related BIM projects, files and models. You will be the champion of developing and implementing BIM workflow and communicating BIM within the company.
Essential Job Functions:
You will oversee BIM software firm-wide, including installing, configuring, maintaining, and supporting all BIM installations as well as analyzing and solving BIM user issues. Provide end-user training, support and leadership. Support each project team by managing and creating content library files and templates, creating and enforcing standards, and evaluating project models. The BIM manager may also be asked to respond to and participate in product work as required.
- 5+ years’ experience in design, drafting or engineering production plus BIM management in an A/E/C firm
- Superior in-depth working knowledge of Revit, good knowledge of AutoCAD, and a skilled user of digital technology tools
- Must understand the practice of architecture, project delivery, and construction methods
- Must be a self-starter and possess the drive to pursue continued education on BIM and related technologies
- Passion for design technologies and skilled in the development of technologies and practices to increase user effectiveness
- Extremely service oriented and highly approachable with commitment to helping others
- Good interpersonal skills and very comfortable and effective working with others in a team environment
- Ability to use time productively, maximizes efficiency, and meets work goals
- Ability to take on additional responsibilities as needed as well as determine and manage priorities with minimal guidance
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
- Previous work in the Architecture field
- Working Knowledge of basic engineering concepts
- Desire to learn about emerging technologies and applications
Number of vacancies
Technical Architect/Engineer Building.
2 - 5 years