Make your BIM career grow
Are you looking for a new challenge within sales? Do you want to be a part of developing our Nordic market and aim for new heights? Do you have an interest in technology and want to explore new grounds? Do you have a ‘nothing is impossible’ attitude?
- Work with direct sales to building product manufacturers in the building industry.
- Manage accounts through Salesforce, our global CRM system
- Work jointly with our technical experts and project management group to successfully deliver high quality projects and solutions
- Work with consultative selling with needs analyses and with good presentations skills to match our solutions capabilities to the customers needs
- Daily sales activities, lead generation, follow up, drive pre-sales activities
- Be a source of inspiration, motivation and lead by example
- Experience from complex sales, either from IT, software or selling products and services in the design/construction/building industry
- Focus on both hunting for new business and closing new deals
- Sales and marketing experience from the industry is preferred
- A deep technical understanding and/or interest for groundbreaking technology
- Experience with CAD/BIM software or content management is an advantage
- Excellent presentation, verbal and written communication skills
- High energy and a self starter
Number of vacancies
Technical Architect/Engineer Building.