Make your BIM career grow
Work across a wide range of projects within a technical office environment, combined with site based support, using industry leading project delivery systems and the latest technologies available.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Liaise with site staff when interpreting and amending models
- Maintain regular contact with sub-contractors, Consultants and Main Contractor to ensure correct installation procedures are adhered to
- Assist in the overall development of BIM protocols and systems
- Management of drawing schedules
- Produce fully annotated and coordinated 2D builder works drawings and services drawings
- Produce weekly updates of master model and issue clash detection report
- Produce 3D construction models from base information (P&ID’s, Consultant drawings, etc)
- Generate detailed designs of mechanical and electrical supports / support systems
- Liaise with third parties to ensure integration of models for overall coordination
- CV and Portfolio required.
- Degree qualification in BIM, Architectural Technology, Construction Management or an Engineering discipline
- Previous experience working within a similar BIM/CAD Technician role
- Working knowledge of either Revit, AutoCAD or Navisworks
Number of vacancies
Architect, Technical Architect/Engineer Building.