Make your BIM career grow
Architect / Building Engineer with Revit
This offer Is shown in its original language.
An engineering company with headquarters in Milan, as part of the strengthening of its staff, is looking for a graduate in architecture or civil/building engineering with 2/3 years of experience for full time collaboration. The candidate with a solid technical drawing base, who is part of the work team, must be able to manage building practices, metric calculations and executive drawings. Immediate availability is required, with registration in the professional register and in possession of a VAT number.
Excellent mastery of Autocad's drawing programs is required, as well as the ability to create and develop final, executive and construction drawings through Revit, understanding and using the company's technical and operational documentation for the production of drawings and models (standards and procedures).
The candidate will have the role of information modeler, for graphic and non graphic models, carrying out the following activities:
- work under the supervision and coordination of the BIM Coordinator and the BIM Manager;
- to elaborate the graphic models and their related objects and their libraries;
- perform data extraction from models, processes and objects;
- make changes to the defined models and objects as a result of the outcome of the coordination and/or federation procedures;
- make changes to the defined models and objects in the design review reactions.
Additional competences evaluated as plus:
- rendering and graphics software, Naviswork, Revit Mep, Revit Structure, Str Vision, Adobe package, Sketchup, good knowledge of the English language
Enthusiasm, proactiveness, professionalism, seriousness, curiosity, ability to work in a team.
This announcement is addressed to both sexes, according to the laws 903/77
Employment contract: Full time, VAT number
Number of vacancies
Architect, Technical Architect/Engineer Building.
At least 1 year