Make your BIM career grow
Interested in this offer?
BIM Engineer | Leinster
- Permanent position available with a considerable portfolio of works
for the next 5+ years
- To build your career by assisting in the delivery of ‘leading edge’
- To work with a vibrant, agile and multi-functional team in
delivering projects on time, safely, to budget and to the required quality
- To work with the best.
- Excellent package on offer with room for negotiations
Reporting to the BIM Lead the BIM engineer has
responsibility for delivering all 3D and 2D co-ordination milestones on each
project. The role of the BIM engineer is project specific and all engineers to
be based on site within a BIM environment when requested. When not working on a
specific project the BIM engineer will be based within their Business Unit
office and report to the BIM Lead. They may need to assist with other smaller
projects and produce tender information.
Key Functions of the
- Support the project team with regard to all co-ordination deliverables
- Delivering all 3D and 2D deliverables set by the BIM lead
- Assisting the BIM Lead with production of 2D co-ordination and installation
- Assisting the BIM Lead with 3D elements needed for design and co-ordination
- Supporting all parties working within the BIM process
- Working within a team environment help to achieve efficient project delivery
TRS Staffing does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and complies with all relevant UK legislation. Please note! You should make yourself aware of how immigration laws apply to your situation before applying for any job. TRS Staffing acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment & an employment business for temporary recruitment as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Business Regulations 2003
Number of vacancies
Technical Architect/Engineer Building.