Make your BIM career grow
From SENER we are reinforcing our team, having the objective of extending it with a person whose mission will be to reinforce the Engineering team with BIM knowledge.
This professional in the field can be incorporated into SENER's staff in any of our offices in Madrid, Barcelona or Bilbao.
The functions to be carried out are
- Act as BIM advisor
- BIM Architect in engineering and building projects
- BIM Manager in tenders / engineering and building projects (Writing of standards of procedures, libraries, etc. and management of teams)
- Routines/plug-ins developer (programmer)
- Have more than 5 years of experience as BIM Manager
- Higher education (preferably Architecture)
- Programming knowledge (Dynamo, Phyton...)
- A Master's Degree in BIM Management will be an asset
- To belong to a highly qualified work team in a company consolidated in international projects.
- Develop your professional career, providing you with the right tools and training so that you can improve professionally in line with the company's values.
- Why work with us? At Sener, we offer you the opportunity to develop and use your technical skills in cutting-edge international engineering and enjoy multiple professional experiences. Would you like to meet us? www.ingenieriayconstruccion.sener
- Work in a professional and collaborative work environment, where the close relationship within the department facilitates the exchange of ideas, proactivity and autonomy to perform in complex project teams.
- Participate in innovative and cutting-edge projects for large, first-rate clients.
- Job stability and long term projects and, therefore, we offer a professional career within the company.
Number of vacancies
• Poseer más de 5 años de experiencia como BIM Manager • Poseer estudios Superiores (preferiblemente Arquitectura) • Conocimientos de programación (Dynamo, Phyton…) • Se valorará contar con Máster en BIM Management
Will be valued
Máster en BIM Management