Make your BIM career grow
Interested in this offer?
As a BIM Coordinator you will mainly be working on BIM development of landscape projects referring to BIM Manager and Project Manager. Your main task will be model coordination and audit, content creation and BIM modelling.
The BIM Coordinator cooperates and supports the Project Team on assigned projects. The position works under direct supervision and performs routine daily activities and gathers. The qualified individual must be a flexible and adaptable team-player. Terms and conditions based on skills and experience, with career development opportunities provided.
- Degree in Architecture, Landscape Design or Engineering
- 2-3 years of international working experience as BIM Coordinator
- Proficiency Autodesk Revit and Navisworks
- Good knowledge and experience with Dynamo
- Highly proficient in spoken and written English
- Time management, organizational and communication skills
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Must have the correct visa requirements to work in Italy
- Knowledge and experience working with Civil 3D and BIM360 preferred
- Highly proficient in spoken and written German or any other language will be a plus
Please note that we will only consider applications in line with the requested profile.
Number of vacancies
Autodesk Revit, Navisworks, Dynamo
Will be valued
Knowledge and experience working with Civil 3D and BIM360 preferred. English proficiency requested. Highly proficient in spoken and written German or any other language will be a plus. Must have the correct visa requirements to work in Italy.