Make your BIM career grow
Solution Architect - BIM & GIS
Dialog is seeking an experienced Solution Architect with strong communication skills to carry out projects with cutting-edge technologies on a full-time permanent role.
We are looking for an Architect with knowledge of data management, BIM and information systems. The successful candidate will be responsible for providing recommendations on tools, capabilities and solution sets as well as working closely with business stakeholders and subject matter experts throughout all stages of the project.
- Strong experience in BIM (Building Information Management)
- BIM Tools: Navisworks and Revizto
- Info Management Tool: Aconex
- Experience working with a variety of model formats including IFC formats, nwd files, revit files, dwg files, 12da files
- 3D model collaborative review process
- Previous experience with large-scale projects within construction
- Exceptional stakeholder management skill
- Full-time, permanent role to start ASAP
Dialog enjoys long-term relationships with Australia's Peak Government and Corporate organisations. As a Dialog consultant engaging with these clients, you will:
- Work with key stakeholders to achieve world's best practice processes in major projects
- Work on a wide variety of interesting and challenging assignments
- Work with colleagues in partnership with clients who are committed to achieving their business objectives
- Enjoy salary above industry standard in a working environment in which effort, creativity and a positive attitude are highly value
- Have extensive training opportunities through the Dialog Academy, which offers over 1,500 IT and 800 Business Skills courses
- Work with likeminded colleagues who share information and focus on the goal, driving the project and their careers further and faster
Established in 1979, Dialog employs over 1,2 00 people throughout Australia, and provides a wide range of information technology solutions to government and corporate clients.
At Dialog, our whole approach is based on four key values: Involved, Committed, Can Do, Always.
It's these values, applied to every project, which stand behind our success and ensure we are always client focused. These same four values underpin the relationship we enjoy with our people.
Join our team of professional, enthusiastic and experienced consultants, where communication, learning and knowledge sharing are prized. We offer an excellent benefits package.
Dialog is an equal opportunity employer.
Applicants should be Australian or NZ citizens or Australian permanent residents. If you are not an Australian or New Zealand citizen you will need to provide your passport and visa for our review.
Number of vacancies
Navisworks and Revizto