Make your BIM career grow
BIM Manager - Infrastructure
Interested in this offer?
We are currently looking for a BIM Manager, to work on a HSR Detailed Design project in our Seoul office.
Essential Job Functions:
• Assist with BIM Integration plan for the project,
• Implement tools in the project based on the client’s requirements,
• Develop and manage BIM Coordination schedules with technical team,
• Coordinate with the different discipline teams on the production schedule,
• Review models of each discipline: Bridges, Highways, Drainage, Earthworks…,
• Review models with the technical and design team leaders in order to highlight if any design issues,
• Ensure that Milestone BIM Models are acceptable to all internal and client specific standards as outlined in BEP,
• Facilitate collaboration and communication with different parties to co-generate models respecting the requirements,
• Participate in coordination meetings with BIM technical lead and provide technical expertise to project design team members,
• Ensure model(s) are delivered in accordance with the agreed level of information need, TIDP, MIDP, BEP and CDE protocol.
• Support the BIM coordinators in implementing the library of objects with embedded content that provides the level of details and information based on the phase and client requirements,
• Conduct Technology R&D activities and manage Initiatives, including new technology implementations.
• Oversee assigned tasks to BIM Modelers team members.
• Demonstrated ability to perform or manage the following tasks and assignments:
o BIM model generation/adaptation, L.O.D.-1 thru 5,
o Object coding and revision of attributes,
o Detailed data extraction and reports providing information in a adequate format,
o Clash Reports,
o Federated models,
o File management,
o Controls, layering, standards.
Number of vacancies
Technical Architect/Engineer Building, Technical Engineers of Public Works.
• Bentley: Bentley Navigator, AECOSim/Openbuilding Designer, ProjectWise, Openroads, Navigator. • Microsoft: Office 365. • IT language: Python (A plus) • Others: Dynamo (A plus)
Will be valued
Experience in Infrastructure design Flexibility and ability to understand and implement BIM standards and ensure the quality of deliverables throughout the process Knowledge of project workflows and project management, Ability to work effectively within a collaborative team environment