The best BIM functionalities to execute projects efficiently
BIM, the new-age process, gives a more comprehensive overview of a building project, enabling architects to produce functionally superior and aesthetically appealing buildings through different stages like conceptualization, design development, drawing and documentation, construction, and facilities management.
You will realize the value of implementing BIM vertically across all the stages of a project, this could turn you around in the year 2021. Here is a brief look at some of the advantages of using the latest Building Information Modeling services:
- BIM is a shared information resource where all stakeholders make their discipline specific inputs. This information pool can be easily accessed by all the parties involved.
- BIM envelops the entire lifecycle of a structure unlike other building systems that are responsible only till the commissioning stage of a building. This system helps building owners/ operators make maintenance and facilities management more efficient.
- While CAD the software allows users to work efficiently in three dimensions- length, width and depth; BIM enables you to add two more dimensions to make you're working more versatile and effective. These two dimensions are cost and time. You can produce accurate cost estimates and time schedules even during design development stage.
- BIM helps you identify the clashing elements and resolve them very early to make your design viable and mostly error-free. This spares you more difficult times at later stages of a project.
Following are some of the new-age Building Information Modeling services for all types of projects- new and renovation/ remodelling; large, medium and small:
- PDF/ Point Cloud Scans to BIM
- CAD to BIM conversion
- Building renovation model and documentation
- Concept to schematic design
- Schematic design to permit set
- Design development
- Construction documentation
- Clash detection, resolution and coordination
- BIM content creation
- BIM modelling for energy analysis