3D BIM Modeling with LOD-300 for a Public Park
The client is a giant construction company headquartered in Chicago.
Autodesk Revit & Navisworks
PDF files, hand-drawn & conceptual sketches
The project lasted for about 6 weeks
Solutions and Execution:
- The client hired us to develop a coordinated 3D BIM Model with LOD 300 of a public park.
- Our project engineers studied the hand-drawn & conceptual sketches and PDF files provided by the client and integrated all disciplines like architectural, structural & MEP of the public park into one single model using Revit.
- After that the team started to look into the coordination between the models, called Clash Detection with the help of Navisworks & was successful in scrutinizing all the clashes.
- Finally, we delivered a 3D BIM LOD 300 model as per AIA standards and shared it with the client.
- The provided BIM model helped the client detecting and mitigating clashes at an early stage.
- Helped in saving costs by eliminating reworks.
- Increased safety in managing public-business infrastructure.
- Reduced overall time with the help of project scheduling estimates.
- Increased profitability by reducing waste and surplus material order with the help of a material take-off plans.
- Made the overall construction process seamless, coordinated and error-free.
Type of Work