Make your BIM career grow
Retail Project Manager / Construction Manager
This offer has been translated from Spanish. View original
A major company in expansion needs to incorporate a Retail Architecture Project Manager and a Project Manager for its offices near Santiago de Compostela, with a high level of English, a degree in Architecture or Engineering.
- Interlocution with the client for the definition and implementation of proposals and projects
- Organization and time planning.
- Supervision, coordination and management of suppliers. Negotiation of delivery conditions, prices, times, qualities and other aspects related to contracts.
- Coordination with KAMs
- Control and revision of project costs. Preparation of budgets and rates.
- Proposals and implementation of process improvements for future projects.
-Minimum 3 years experience in similar position.
TRAINING AND LANGUAGES:
-Technical training: Architecture or Engineering preferably in design or product development.
-It will be positively valued to have specific training in Project Management.
-English high level.
Number of vacancies
Architect, Technical Architect/Engineer Building.
Director of Work
2 - 5 years