Make your BIM career grow
Project Architect/BIM Lead
Our San Francisco office is looking for a committed and skilled individual to join our professional team. AMA is seeking a qualified candidate with a minimum of 5 years of experience who wants to work on exciting high profile urban projects and is seeking to apply their abilities to produce great places to live and work.
• Minimum 3 years Revit experience, including:
o Construction Document Creation
o Revit Component Creation
o Keynoting & Scheduling
• Minimum 5 years professional architectural experience in an architect's office
• Graduate of an accredited architectural
• Excellent communication and collaboration skills
• Ability to multitask and work comfortably in a team atmosphere
• Interest and experience on multifamily high density housing projects
• Works on construction documents with team
• Provides desk-side support, training, and standards to office staff
• Troubleshoots technical issues regarding Revit Architecture and related software
• Coordinates with the firmwide BIM Team to develop BIM training, workflows, and resources
• Provides model strategy and project set up support
• Builds custom content for projects
• Manages consultant BIM coordination process
As an employee-owned company this is a full time position for the selected candidate who is committed to a career practicing architecture at a high level. We have a solid backlog of exciting new projects which will offer great professional opportunities and responsibilities to all our staff. In the San Francisco office we have created a workplace where our employees can thrive and contribute in a relaxed office atmosphere.
Please reply to: AMRecruiterSFO@ankrommoisan.com with "Project Architect - BIM Lead" in the subject line and attach a cover letter, resume, and digital portfolio as a Word Document or PDF.
No phone calls or recruiters please. Candidates only.
All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, or covered veteran status.
Number of vacancies
Architect, Technical Architect/Engineer Building.