Make your BIM career grow
- Have excellent technical skills,
- Have extensive Revit experience,
- Excellent communication skills both written & verbal with the ability to lead meetings & work collaboratively with the project teams and a natural ability to represent the company in a confident manner when meeting with clients & outside organisations,
- Establish and maintain BIM standards, processes, procedures & training material,
- Train other members of the team in the use of Revit and other software,
- Provide BIM/Revit design & drawing support on a project-by-project basis.
This is a varied & challenging role which is ideal for experienced BIM users who are looking to take that next step in their career. If you would a chance at being the successful BIM Manager for this award-winning firm, please forward an up to date CV to Graham Ventham to be considered.
Number of vacancies
Technical Architect/Engineer Building.