Make your BIM career grow
This offer Is shown in its original language.
The BIM Coordinator Engineer will provide technical consulting to help drive successful adoption of BIM tools for transportation design.
- Provide ongoing support for all BIM applications and work closely with Design.
- Technology Manager to guide the transition from traditional CAD practices and deliverables into more integrated design.
- To educate office team members in the use of BIM tools on projects and to assist teams at the onset of their project to manage expectations for deliverables and digital project plan to meet project goals.
- Generating BIM documents to submit for construction/bidding purposes and Participate in clash detection.
- Collaborate with project teams to insure BIM success by Standardize and document Revit workflows & best practices.
- Maintain BIM standards and design templates to ensure quality and consistency of design environment and deliverables throughout various offices worldwide.
Specific Skills Required
- Good English level as interface with different clients and offices is needed.
- French will be valued
- Used to work in mayor EPC contracts
- Used to use add ins and plug ins and integration of design and calculation tools into program suites such as Revit.
- Knowledgeable of European (EN) and American Standards (ANSI, IEEE)
- Rail, public transportation (stations) or industrial experience valued.
- Used to work with teams in different parts of the world and considering time zones
- 10-15 years’ experience with modeling software in an engineering environment.
- General knowledge of integrated architectural practice, clash detection, quantity take off and drawing production.
- MSc Electric/Mechanical engineering
Number of vacancies
Technical Architect/Engineer Building.
More than 10 years