Make your BIM career grow
This offer Is shown in its original language.
DUTIES & ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Manage software products including but not limited to incorporating new version releases and customization of the product.
- Manage the implementation of supporting software for BIM.
- Evaluate new BIM related software and technologies
- Stay informed on best practices for use of Revit MEP and BIM.
- Stay informed on other BIM related software and how they work with Revit
- Installation and support of related BIM software
- Responsible for BIM standards development, implementation, and enforcement
- Creation and maintenance of the software Template files to assure standards
- Provide support for plotting and electronic file submissions
- Automate routines in BIM to support standards and productivity
- Provide quality control for completeness and adherence to company standards of all shop drawings produced
- Assist in developing and enforcing BIM documentation and workflow process standards
- Train and oversee the day-to-day activities of the Revit Specialist to ensure BIM standards are maintained in the creation of the MEP Revit model
- Provide hardware and network support as it relates to BIM production
- Support the BIM technology needs of our satellite offices
- Troubleshoot problems.
- Liaison with corporate technology support staff.
• Project Interface:
- Support project standards coordination with customers
- Assist on project work- modelling and detailing
- Assist project teams in BIM project setup.
- Create Revit families in response to project need.
- Help resolve BIM design issues
- Manage and distribute coordinated digital documents to the project team
- Coordinate needed hardware upgrades with IT Communicate with subcontractors to receive, coordinate and update all electronic models
• Liaison for BIM process with:
- Future planning for potential uses of BIM
- Sustainable Design
- 3D Renderings
- Facilities Management
- Cost Estimating
- Specification Management
- Integrated Project Delivery
- Graduate Engineer in HVAC / Electrical with 7 years experience in design, drafting and engineering
- Must have an in-depth working knowledge of current BIM versions with emphasis on project setup
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Autodesk Certified.
Number of vacancies
Technical Architect/Engineer Building.