Make your BIM career grow
- The ability to work in a variety of construction environments including commercial, educational, industrial and healthcare related projects.
- Manage and Coordinate project deliveries/ delegated tasks with offshore production team.
- Review and QA/QC project deliverables.
- Demonstrate proficiency in software related to BIM (Current versions of Revit and Navisworks).
- Demonstrate proficiency in construction trade knowledge (MEPF & Coordination).
- Strive to build strong network connections with clients and team members.
- Working with our clients during pre-construction phase to build 3D models, 2D Shop Drawings, As-Built drawings, Submittal drawings.
- Be a champion in the advancement of BIM.
- Able to communicate well with the Design Team.
- Coordinates and issues the data extraction sets required by the construction trades.
- Coordinates the updates to the construction model to include as-builts conditions and produce the Final Model deliverable.
- Work as an Onsite BIM Specialist with Client's project team.
- Coordinate BIM use on projects, determine schedule of use, sharing activities, quality control, modeling responsibilities and document control.
- Assures that the design deliverables specified in the contract are provided in accordance with the formats specified.
- Acts as the main point of contact for BIM and related issues between the Construction Team, subcontractors, the Design Team, and others as required.
Qualifications - To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
Education and/or Experience
- Associates degree preferred or applicable experience.
- Prefer with 4+ years of experience in BIM detailing work from pre-construction through handoff phase of commercial construction.
- Advanced knowledge of AutoCAD MEP ®, Revit ® and Navisworks ®.
- Excellent collaborative and organizational skills with the ability to communicate effectively.
- Ability to lead and train small teams.
- 2+ years of proven leadership and teamwork experience.
Language, Mathematical, And/OR Reasoning Ability
- Adaptability – Adapts to changes in the work environment; manages competing demands; changes approach or method to best fit the situation; able to deal with frequent change, delays, or unexpected events.
- Initiative – Takes independent actions and calculated risks; looks for and takes advantage of opportunities. Quick learner.
- Innovation - Displays original thinking and creativity; meets challenges with resourcefulness; develops innovative approaches and ideas; presents ideas and information in a manner that gets others' attention.
- Motivation - Sets and achieves challenging goals; demonstrates persistence and overcomes obstacles; measures self against standard of excellence; takes calculated risks to accomplish goals.
- Leadership - Effectively influences actions and opinions of others.
Number of vacancies
Technical Architect/Engineer Building.