Make your BIM career grow
Modeller – BIM – Tekla – Structures
This offer Is shown in its original language.
Your responsibilities as Modeller
Modeler, as a member of the Tekla team, is expected to coordinate with project managers, engineers and other technicians for technical delivery of a wide range of engineering drawings for projects of varying complexity.
- Provides guidance and knowledge to juniors and works towards competence enhancement of another technician within the team
- Will coordinate with project managers and/or engineers for draughting work in a given project.
- Will work on detailed drawings for a range of projects and mentor other members of the drafting team in accomplishing complex tasks.
- Is responsible for technical correctness (checking) and timely delivery of the drawings and 3D Tekla model
- Will assist the project team towards developing/implementing draughting standards.
- Will assist in improving the efficiency and productivity of the drafting team
- Communicates the training and development needs to his supervisor
- Exercises self-discipline and work ethics
- Respect and follow company policies and procedures
You and your competencies
- Diploma in Civil Engineering or ITI Trained Professional with minimum 4 to 8 years of professional experience.
- Strong knowledge of Tekla structure is essential, knowledge of European standard would be desirable,
- knowledge of advance Tekla modeling and drawings tools like template settings and custom component would be desirable
- Experience in preparing Steel General arrangement Drawings, Fabrication drawings, Connection details, BOQs.
- Exposure to steel framed buildings and British and European steel sections.
- Should have knowledge of steel and concrete detailing standards.
- must have experience on international project
- self-motivated, team player and able to work independently with minimum supervision
- Flexible attitude, in an environment with frequently changing deadlines can be relied on to meet deadlines.
- committed to both their work and personal development, with a willingness to widen their experience, including knowledge base and leadership skills.
- Knowledge of Microsoft applications.
- Good level of written and spoken English.
Number of vacancies
Technical Architect/Engineer Building.
2 - 5 years