Make your BIM career grow
BIM Specialist Revit MEP - French Speaking
This offer Is shown in its original language.
Modelical is looking for a BIM Specialist with solid project-based experience in Revit MEP and able to work in French, to support our projects in the French and Swiss market.
You will be in charge of BIM coordination in between 1 and 3 projects at the same time. You will:
- Coordinate, fine-tune and enforce the BIM strategy in design and construction projects.
- Provide on-site support to contractors, subcontractors and designers in BIM matters.
- Model, review, assemble and share models created by Modelical and others.
- Help in the implementation of project changes, monitoring and reporting.
- Should be able to do all this in French, both written and spoken.
We are looking for:
- An architect or construction engineer (Arquitecto Técnico in Spain) with demonstrable experience in MEP projects of at least 2 years.
- A mechanical or electrical engineer with demonstrable experience in MEP BIM projects of at least 2 years.
Our minimum requirements are:
- 2 years of minimum experience in MEP projects with Revit, references shall be provided.
- Skilled in Autodesk Revit MEP, including lookup tables and content creation.
- Skilled in Autodesk Navisworks for clash detection.
- Fluent in French at a professional level (B2 minumum, preferred C1 or C2)
- Fluent in English at a professional level (B2+)
- Willingness to travel.
- Must have a problem solving, simplifying mindset and enjoy learning on his/her own.
It would be amazing if you:
- Had experience on the construction site.
- Had skills in Dynamo/Revit API and Solibri model checker.
- Had other modelling software skills like Rhinoceros or Archicad.
- Speak fluent Spanish. Although most of our team is Spanish, we work internally in English.
What we offer:
- A competitive salary + perks (Madrid / Barcelona index)
- 4-5 hours a week for training/personal development time
- Possibility to work remotely (subject to project and experience)
- All the great stuff we do at Modelical > www.modelical.com and www.modelical.com/en/careers
Number of vacancies
Technical Architect/Engineer Building.
2 - 5 years