Make your BIM career grow
Silman is a highly productive professional engineering firm looking for a Structural BIM Technician to join its team. The successful candidate will contribute to exciting and high-profile projects with renowned architectural clients and design professionals and will demonstrate strong communication and BIM technology skills. The successful candidate should understand engineering techniques, the rationale behind design decisions, and their application through BIM processes.
- Create 3D models for use in analysis and documentation
- Document and annotate 2D plans, sections, and details generated from 3D models
- Coordinate models & workflow between members of the design team
- Contribute to project-specific QA/QC efforts
- Work as a member of a BIM team, reporting to a BIM Manager
- Minimum 1 year of work-related experience or specialized training in Autodesk Revit
- Working knowledge of current Autodesk Revit software
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to read and understand engineering and architectural drawings
- Knowledge of other products in the Autodesk portfolio (Navisworks, 3ds Max) is beneficial but not required
- Knowledge of other modeling products (AECOsim, Rhino) is beneficial but not required
- Knowledge of AutoCAD is beneficial but not required
Number of vacancies
Architect, Technical Architect/Engineer Building.