Make your BIM career grow
Senior BIM Manager (Building Information Modeling)
This offer Is shown in its original language.
Randstad Engineering is looking a Sr. Mechanical BIM (Building Information Modeling) Manager for their client. The BIM Manager role will be responsible for several large, highly technical, new Mechanical Construction projects. This role also acts as a liaison for Project Managers, Fabrication shop and sub-trades.
• 10+ years in the mechanical construction industry building mechanical systems (plumbing and HVAC)
• Design and production experience working with projects in excess of $10M
• Ability to communicate design/modeling with other team members and clients
• Outstanding time management, prioritization, multitasking, and organizational skills
• Excellent communication with all project stakeholders from suppliers and fabricators, engineers from other disciplines and consultancies to clients and owners
• Manage and supervise the day-to-day operations of all staff teams on all assigned projects
• Review, finalize and distribute project budgets, including all required updates and revisions
• Responsible for the overall financial performance of assigned projects, including continual cost control, management, and forecasting
• Responsible for BIM file management for multiple projects
This role offers a competitive compensation package, as well as excellent benefits, development opportunities, and an upbeat work environment.
Number of vacancies
More than 10 years