Make your BIM career grow
Project manager and BIM consultant
This offer Is shown in its original language.
5D Building Information Modeling is revolutionizing the construction industry and is making fundamental changes for everyone involved: new software is introduced, new processes are being implemented, enormous amounts of data are to be collected, processed and stored.
As construction experts and IT specialists, we know the complex requirements of these changes
bring with them and support builders, architects, planners and construction companies to fulfill them as smoothly as possible. In addition, we develop forward-looking ideas for sustainable working with 5D BIM. We offer project-related consulting, individual services, practical training and innovative solutions on the way to digital planning and construction.
- Consulting services for international clients
- Project management for consulting, training, research and implementation of BIM software processes
- Participation in research
- Technical and strategic design of BIM processes
- Leading a team in Stuttgart and Berlin
- Successfully completed studies in engineering (civil engineering, architecture)
- At least 2 years professional experience in BIM
- Experience in planning multiple projects simultaneously
- Persuasion and communication skills
- Very good English and German skills, other foreign languages of advantage
What we offer you:
- We have a start-up mentality. This also means that you have the opportunity to shape the business.
- German and international customers. Many opportunities to travel and interact with different business partners
- An indefinite employment relationship with exciting projects
Number of vacancies
Technical Architect/Engineer Building.
2 - 5 years