Make your BIM career grow
As a full-service company, DREICAD offers solution-oriented concepts for individual customer requirements. We support our customers in the digital transformation in order to create an integrated engineering process. Our solutions are used in construction, planning, simulation and construction.
To strengthen our team, we are looking for you!
- Introduction and design of CAD and collaboration systems in construction
- Consulting on the implementation of BIM (Building Information Modeling)
- Support of our sales and project management in product presentations
- Customer support and user support
- Conducting workshops and training
- Support our customers remotely and locally
- Experience with BIM (Building Information Modeling)
- In-depth CAD knowledge (AutoCAD, ideally also Autodesk Revit)
- Studies in the construction industry (eg civil engineering, architecture, construction technician) or equivalent education
- Strong communication skills and customer orientation
- A structured way of working
- An indefinite and secure job in a growth industry
- A varied activity in a young, dynamic team
- An attractive and performance-based compensation
- Further training and development opportunities
- Company additional services, such as employer-funded pension
Number of vacancies
Architect, Technical Architect/Engineer Building.