Make your BIM career grow
This offer Is shown in its original language.
The world never stops. And every day new challenges are added. We see in it a chance to face them. For example, by asking: How can people's lives be improved? In Tokyo as well as in Tallinn, Marrakech or Miami. Help us find the right answers. Develop together with us what is important tomorrow. As a passionate backer and idea supplier, as an intelligent pioneer and practical co-packer. With the goal: to accompany society into a smarter future. Whether through technologies that reduce CO2 emissions in cities or super-smart robots. Welcome to our world.
We implement what matters. This is your contribution
- In your new role, you will be the subject matter expert in using the relevant BIM tools (such as Revit, Dynamo BIM, Navisworks / Solibri Model Checker, etc.) and IT know-how (database programming, etc.).
- They develop BIM use cases for the model-based calculation of construction and life-cycle costs (including workflow design, tool connection, analysis, etc.).
- In addition, you define the BIM model requirements (level of detail, attributes, parameters, etc.) for model use for construction and operating costs simulation and linking information with construction cost databases (internal or external).
- They also develop algorithms for performing automated simulations and comparing variants.
- You are the internal multiplier and networker for BIM in real estate procurement.
Make your profile for "Future possible"
- You have successfully completed your degree in Architecture, Civil Engineering, Industrial Engineering, Computer Science or Computational Mechanics.
- As part of your many years of professional experience, you have already gained experience in the development of BIM projects, including the strategy and implementation of the project, ideally with a focus on construction cost management within the framework of BIM.
- You also have knowledge of IFC, BCF and other openBIM standards and are well informed about national and/or international construction / BIM standards.
- The sound experience with the software products Autodesk Revit, Dynamo BIM, Navisworks and/or Solibri Model Checker distinguishes you.
- In addition, you have already gained experience in the development and handling of (SQL) databases and corresponding APIs (Application Programming Interface).
- Your experience with Cost & Value Engineering in construction is an advantage.
Number of vacancies
Architect, Technical Architect/Engineer Building.
At least 1 year