Make your BIM career grow
BIM Content Modeler
This offer Is shown in its original language.
Are you an architect, engineering design, or construction graduate who is familiar with Autodesk and other building design software inside-out? Are you interested in applying your knowledge to a more consultative role? Take this opportunity to join a smart, driven, growth-oriented company where you will constantly be at the forefront of today’s latest design and technology trends!
Working as part of our Content Development team, this is your chance to do strategic work for our industry-leading clients and gain valuable experience in industry knowledge on content development for design and construction on a variety of projects.
- Use of Building Information Modelling (BIM) to perform content modeling work tasked
- Report to the manager/engineer in charge and perform work task assigned
- Monitor modeling/update drawing/inform Project Manager if there are any changes
- Liaise with manufacturers
- Input finishing with more details (if any)
- Monitor/checking if there are any errors or crashing
- Produce 2D & 3D BIM content as per detail given by engineer/manager
- Able to produce revised models within one week upon receiving comments
- Bachelor’s degree in Architecture, Engineering or related industry
- General understanding of overall building construction and workflow between various members of the design team
- Basic knowledge of fabrication
- Drafting/Modeling experience with Revit and AutoCAD
- Familiarity with Inventor, 3DS Max or Rhino a plus
RECOMMENDED WORK TRAITS
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Superior presentation skills, business process analysis and listening skills
- Proficient in information gathering and technical discovery techniques
- Strong teamwork/relationship management skills
- Able to work within a fast-paced dynamic environment
- Able to manage and prioritize multiple clients/projects at the same time
We offer a fast-paced, dynamic environment where learning and growing technically become part of your career. Microdesk is dedicated to fostering the professional growth and development of our employees.
Microdesk offers highly competitive and salaries, a comprehensive benefits package including Cigna Medical with company funded HRA, Principal Dental and Flexible Spending Account, a company paid life insurance and STD and LTD insurance, 401K and Profit Sharing Plan with 30% match, generous Paid Time Off and sick time policies.
Number of vacancies
Architect, Technical Architect/Engineer Building.
At least 1 year