Make your BIM career grow
This offer Is shown in its original language.
Interested in this offer?
BIM Coordinator – Leeds (permanent)
- Review 3D Models from architects, consultants and sub-contractors
- Conduct clash detection and visual walkthroughs using BIM software
- Audit and review 3D models
- Hold weekly coordination meetings with project team members
- Early design review and constructability analysis
- In depth knowledge of BIM processes as well as the programs used in order to engage in BIM (Revit, AutoCAD etc)
- In depth knowledge of the construction process
- Experience managing BIM coordination meetings, ensuring stakeholders understand their role in the BIM process.
- Experience of model analysis (clash detection etc)
Number of vacancies
Between 45,000 and 50,000 GBP annual gross
Technical Architect/Engineer Building.
2 - 5 years
14 Candidates enrolled in this offer