Make your BIM career grow
Architectural Project Manager
This offer Is shown in its original language.
- Fosters and maintains a collaborative professional working relationship with the Project Leadership Team.
- Participates in and/or leads multiple project teams as Project Manager.
- Assists senior management in developing and validating project scope and fee, budget, and scope of services during the marketing and contract development process.
- Assists in preparing project presentations. May participate and/or lead client presentations.
- Assists senior management in the preparation and execution of consultant contracts.
- Assists with negotiating fees and contracts.
- Ensures that budgets have been developed to provide for Quality Management Program through the life of the Project.
- Incorporates Integrated Sustainable Design solutions into projects.
- Works with Project Architect to avoid or eliminate conflicts in schedule due to the changes in various projects.
- Plans organize and manages a project. Provides on-going communication through team meetings/minutes/up-date memos to the project team.
- Communicates with consultants, contractors, sub-consultants and other disciplines to ensure effective communication.
- Monitors construction administration during the construction phase
- Responsible for maintaining client relationships throughout a project. Keeps client apprised of project progress on regular basis. Initiates and maintains contact with other key project individuals for clarification, coordination, and negotiation of critical issues.
- Consults with client to determine function and spatial requirements and prepares information regarding design, specifications, materials, color, equipment, estimated costs, and construction time. Plans layouts of projects and integrates engineering elements into unified design for client review and approval.
- Participates in developing an annual business plan for the business unit.
- Identifies new business opportunities while developing current client relationships. Listens for and seek out new projects which may exist or are being formulated.
- Participates in selected marketing and business development opportunities.
- Assists in the development of fee proposals for marketing proposals.
- Provides leadership including professional development coaching and mentoring staff.
- Defines staff requirements for projects as needed or directed. Makes recommendations to senior management for staff promotions/terminations for the project team and Architecture discipline. May participate in interviews and recruiting of professional staff.
- Strong knowledge of design, trends, construction methodology, material application, and manufacturer-supplier appropriateness.
- Thorough understanding of project work plans, schedules, staffing, and budgets.
- Thorough knowledge of buildingSMART, Building Information Modeling (BIM) and Integrated Project Delivery (IDP).
- Advanced knowledge of sustainability, integrated design, and LEED guidelines.
- Ability to manage multiple projects of a complex scope.
- Possess strong hand and advanced CAD drafting skills.
- Proficiency in AutoCAD/Architectural Desktop preferred.
- Proficiency in Primavera or MS Project preferred.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator, Sketchup, and InDesign graphic software preferred.
- Proficiency in Revit required.
- Proficiency in Deltek Vision preferred.
- Proficiency in NewForma preferred.
- Ability to communicate both verbally and in writing.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Ability to effectively meet deadlines.
- Bachelor’s degree in architecture or equivalent in education or experience required. Master’s degree preferred.
- 5 years’ experience in architectural practice with management experience in all phases of projects through post-occupancy.
- Licensed Architect with current registration in your region preferred if licensure is offered in your region.
- NCARB registration preferred.
- LEED credential preferred
Number of vacancies
Architect, Technical Architect/Engineer Building.
2 - 5 years