Make your BIM career grow
Interested in this offer?
WE ARE HIRING:
Job Location: Porto, Portugal
- Supervise BIM deliverables as per the design/construction intent incorporating data requirements and project specifications.
- Lead technical/engineering development and related data requirements in order to meet project requirements.
- Supervise, review and assess all relevant engineering documentation and specifications related to the project in the context of design, value engineering and construction.
- Assess all related requirements for BIM use and map execution process and align technological strategy within the engineering context.
- Supervise and execute directly and indirectly the quality control procedures set by the company for the works produced in the project or department and report performance to operations manager.
- Set tailor made Quality Procedures with the Technical Manager, as per the project scope and needs.
- Maintain, control and reduce project budgets for the appointed project.
- Lead cost estimation and budgeting activities as required by the Technical Sales.
- Capture, supervise and lead implementation of project requirements when assigned as project manager.
- Lead the project committee for requirements and technical coordination.
- Assure project schedule is met within the budget.
- Perform project management in order to assure the achievement of all project requirements on time and controlling the flow of communication for the mentioned project.
- Activity and resource planning, developing schedules and timescales ensuring resource availability and allocation.
- Validate and approve submissions of deliverables to the project stakeholders as per the submittal plan.
- Monitoring project milestones converted into activities, official communication, requests for information and delivery schedule/submittals.
- Carrying out risk assessment supervising Project Controls.
- Validate change orders processes after being processed by Project Controls.
- Assist and supply project management processes which allow to increase efficiency, reduce errors and facilitate a better overall delivery.
- Approve internal reports and schedules as necessary with project controls.
- Manage schedules as per project delivery time frame, through the assignment/supervision of assignment of tasks and performing task management (macro to micro level).
- Communicate with clients, set deliverables in line with management requirements and ensure client satisfaction.
- Comply with client weekly reporting and maintain satisfaction levels.
- Lead the QAQC internal process validating all submissions to external parties.
· BSc in Civil Engineering/Architecture or equivalent.
· MSc in similar disciplines is a plus.
· Project Management certification is a plus.
2) Minimum Requirements:
· Strong background experience in Technical \ Engineering Offices.
· Autodesk AutoCAD
· Autodesk Revit
· Autodesk Navisworks
· Analysis Tools
· 15+ years of relevant experience
Talented, energetic and dedicated individuals who can bring new perspectives and life experiences to our teams are encouraged to send their English CVs to email@example.com
Number of vacancies
Technical Architect/Engineer Building.
· Autodesk AutoCAD · Autodesk Revit · Autodesk Navisworks · Analysis Tools