Make your BIM career grow
BIM Practice/Business Development Head
Interested in this offer?
Position - BIM Business Development / BIM Practice Head
Location- PAN India/ Middle East
Bachelor’s Degree / Master’s degree in Architecture, Civil Engineering or Construction related subjects.
12-15 years in BIM with exposure in pre-sales, sales, business development with 5+ years of experience in BIM project end to end implementations.
Deep understanding of BIM processes and productivity norms for BIM modelling of various types (residential , retails, hotels, hospitals, composite projects) of projects
Working knowledge of major BIM softwares such as Autodesk software suites, Bentley applications
Understanding of BIM processes and standards followed in AEC industry.
Possess excellent presentation skills, excellent communication and interpersonal skills. Candidate should be customer oriented.
Possess construction & Infrastructure domain understanding
- Work with pre-sales, sales, marketing, operations and project teams to develop industry-best solutions.
- Develop and manage a sales pipeline and forecast and work with BD team of organization
- Demonstrate proposed solutions as per customer’s business. Lead discussions ahead with customers to generate business opportunities.
- Developing relationships at various levels with key accounts through use of direct sales techniques for acquisition of new customers.
- Identify top leads and be the first point of contact with potential customers
- Planning and forecasting strategic sales e.g. preparing annual budget and action plans
Number of vacancies
Technical Engineers of Public Works, Other.