Make your BIM career grow
Interested in this offer?
We are currently looking to fill a full time for a BIM technician to integrate our Tramway project in Bergen. Reporting directly to the Project Management through project completion and integrated in a multidisciplinary team.
The BIM Coordinator is responsible for the creation and production of documents and 3D drawings that illustrate the track system.
Implementation of Building Information modelling (BIM) throughout the construction lifecycle allowing the project team to manage data from the technical interdisciplinary models, using Navisworks software.
- Responsible for BIM implementation.
- Responsible for the quality control of the BIM models.
- Obtaining and extract staking out Data (Construction surveying) from 3D Technical models (Navisworks) provided by the Client.
- Combine and coordinate the necessary technical and interdisciplinary models.
- Examine the basis for works in order to identify faults, incompleteness, discrepancies or insufficient guidance for execution.
- Prepare staking out data based on delivered material and seeking correlation between data (volume, lines and surface).
- Keeping Record and Update BIM Models.
- Bachelor´s in Engineering, Architecture or equivalent combination of training and work experience.
- BIM Advanced Knowledge and Work experience.
- Navisworks Software user.
- Advanced English.
- Advanced IT skills
Number of vacancies
Architect, Road, Channel and Port Engineer, Facilities Technician, Other.
Navisworks Advanced English
Will be valued
Experience in Construction Projects