Make your BIM career grow
Technical Project Manager @Siemens Real Estate
Siemens Real Estate (SRE) is responsible for the professional management of Siemens’ real estate portfolio worldwide. SRE manages the real estate portfolio, operates the properties, and is responsible for building projects and the purchase and sales of real estate. SRE thus ensures that the use of resources is optimized and sustainable in terms of costs, transparency, and efficiency. This includes the acquisition, setup of new commercial/industrial real estate, renovations, disposition of locations and servicing customers with a broad set of service offerings. For our Siemens Team in Abu Dhabi we are searching with immediate effect to recruit an experienced Technical Project Manager to our lead projects in region middle east including but not limited to the Project “Expo Dubai” Project.
What role will you play?
• Perception of the technical owner function during planning and execution of construction projects
• Securing timeline, costs and project continuity in all stages of a project, incl. counteractive measure in case of irregularity
• Manage external and internal project participants such as construction company, architects and other planning partners, project controller and consultant.
• Controlling of customer/ user specific requirements
• Close work together with authority and other external partners until the final takeover of the building
• Preparation and execution of decision-making bodies, management presentations, external communication
• Obtain and observe all project relevant decisions and Siemens internal approvals
• Securing all security measures on construction site within the scope of the Siemens “Zero Harm Culture”
What qualification does the successful candidate bring?
• Successfully completed university education with specialization in construction engineering or architecture
• More than 5 years of professional experience in project management as well as in planning and organization of greater construction measures, preferred in the construction of office and R&D buildings
• Approved project experience with Building Information Modelling (BIM)
• Very good knowledge of local standards as well as regulations for the prevention of industrial accidents in Abu Dhabi
• High pro-activity, positive appearance as well as entrepreneurial behavior with pronounced communication skills and cost orientation
• Responsible, assertive and team-minded talent with organizational skills
• Perfect command of English and Arabic. Further lingual skills are appreciated
• Willingness to travel
What else do I need to know?
Siemens is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuing diversity, and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work. People with disabilities will be preferred in case of equal qualification. Please find more information at www.siemens.com
How do I apply?
We are looking forward to receiving your on-line application. Please note that only complete application documents, including diplomas, certificates of employment or letter of recommendation respectively can be considered in the selection process.
Number of vacancies
Technical Architect/Engineer Building.
Project management, Construction of office and R&D buildings, Building Information Modelling (BIM)
Will be valued
Pronounced communication skills, English and Arabic, Willingness to travel