Make your BIM career grow
iN STUDIO has an exciting opportunity for a BIM Coordinator to join our team. The successful individual will work across multiple projects interacting with Designers and Partners in creating Revit models to support all effort required related to Interior Design and Architecture. Coordination with external consultants such as mechanical, electrical, structural engineers will be part of the overarching duties.
The role requires strong knowledge and experience with Revit technology, design technology model and standards development and implementation, as well as a proven ability to provide team guidance, train staff on technology adoption, and engage and assist with troubleshooting and continuous improvement in a thoughtful, process-oriented, supportive and calm manner.
- Lead the implementation, management and execution of BIM/digital modeling for projects through all phases of the design process.
- Manage the transition from AutoCAD to Revit (BIM 360) and support the transition plan for new Revit team members.
- Train and guide staff and troubleshoot software through transition, implementation, and ongoing advancements.
- Work closely with Project teams to manage and maintain various project Revit models, continue to build the Revit Library and Templates, and assist in the development and expansion of BIM capabilities within the office.
- Identify and resolve opportunities around model-management to optimize performance and user experience.
- Develop quality protocols and standards, stay current and establish, communicate, and interpret changes in best practices, protocols, and other related matters including how other software interacts with Revit.
- Recognize the degree and complexity of a project and develop the right design technology to optimize project performance as well as support an integrated efficient project delivery framework.
- Respond to general design technology support requests within the studio and for associated projects.
Qualifications and Skills Needed:
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent technical training or prior work experience in the building industry.
- 5+ years of experience in BIM and all phases of design and delivery.
- LEED Certification is an asset.
- Experience with software implementation, releases, and ongoing management.
- Experience and strength in training and transferring knowledge to project teams.
- Ability to provide excellent, consistent service to internal and external clients in a supportive and professional manner.
- Expert knowledge of Autodesk Revit Architecture.
- Familiarity with design applications such as AutoCAD, V-Ray, 3DS Max, Sketchup, Adobe Creative Cloud Suite, etc.
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to manage and adhere to deadlines.
- Ability to anticipate, identify, and troubleshoot problems and recognize alternative actions.
iN STUDIO is a team of creative thinkers with deep and varied skills, each one bringing a unique perspective to the work. We believe that Great Design makes a difference. From the biggest gestures to the smallest of details – it is all important. We work with amazing clients and provide unique opportunities to grow, learn from talented staff and have early exposure to advanced design processes.
At iN STUDIO you are encouraged to express your creativity while you work with a highly talented team in translating our amazing clients’ brand into meaningful, impactful and distinct interior spaces that truly reflect their business.
We are looking for team members who have a variety of skill sets and training, a strong work ethic, a proactive approach, and are highly motivated and interested in working in a fast-paced collaborative studio. We provide comprehensive benefits, vacation, paid time off, annual bonus opportunities and reimbursement for certain professional licenses and associated fees.
iN STUDIO is committed to equal opportunities in employment and respects openness with its employees, clients, vendors and candidates.
Please submit your resume in PDF format and portfolio work samples via the portfolio link. If you are including a cover letter this must also be in PDF format (non-PDF files will be not be accepted).
Number of vacancies
Technical Architect/Engineer Building.
Design applications such as AutoCAD, V-Ray, 3DS Max, Sketchup, Adobe Creative Cloud Suite, etc.
Will be valued