Make your BIM career grow
BIM COORDINATOR INFRASTRUCTURE (m/f/d)
Interested in this offer?
BUILD ON YOUR SUCCESS TOGETHER WITH US. A network of ideas, joy in working and openness in cooperation are the three core principles that define our strong red thread at FCP: in the team, in action and in every single project. A receipe that progresses you steadily forward and brings together the strengths of each individual to create the perfect ensemble. We would not only like to shape the future with you but also to redefine it for the greater good.
For our office in Vienna we are now looking for a BIM COORDINATOR INFRASTRUCTURE (m/f/d) to strengthen our team.
- Involvement in renowned international large-scale projects
- Creation of BIM discipline specific models (e.g. track systems)
- Extraction of 2D plans and schedules from BIM models (e.g. bills of materials)
- Quality controlling of discipline specific BIM models (collision detection, LOG analysis, LOI checks)
- Contact person for BIM overall coordination
- Responsibility for the use of the project platform
- Co-development and implementation of BIM execution plans Check of the BIM execution plans
- Check of the BIM execution plans for plausibility and feasibility
- Support in case of technical software related questions
- Co-development and implementation of new technologies, office standards and object libraries
- Long-term development in a growing and stable company
- Gross annual salary from € 33,600 for 40 hours per week. Higher payment possible in accordance with individual qualification and experience. Your additional work and your commitment are compensated with time or money.
- Onboarding programme with active mentoring in order to fast-track your start with FCP
- High degree of creative freedom through participation in the corporate strategy in an extremely collegial environment
- Numerous social beneftis like health and fitness programme, lunch allowance, etc.
- Well founded technical education (Technical College / Advanced Technical College / University)
- Skills in CAD / BIM software (e.g. Bentley, Autodesk, Nemetschek)
- Skills in openBIM (e.g. IFC data structure BCF)
- Experience in coordination (e.g. DESITE, Navisworks or Solibri)
- Independent and proactive work ethic, proven team player and a creative approach to problem solving
- Appetite for continued professional and personal development
Have we aroused your interest? We would like to get to know you! Please send your application consisting of a covering letter and a curriculum vitae with your professional profile or portfolio via our online form: https://fcp.jobbase.io/apply/u6zsfbwvuhcivaf3d2h5wzvwpnf7xcr
FCP Fritsch, Chiari & Partner ZT GmbH
Number of vacancies
Technical Architect/Engineer Building.