Make your BIM career grow
BIM MANAGER INFRASTRUCTURE (m/f/d)
Interested in this offer?
LET'S LINK OUR SKILLS. A network of ideas, joy in working and
openness in cooperation are the three core principles that define our
strong red thread at FCP: in the team, in action and in every single
project. So if you have already experienced a lot but are still
searching for more, then we want to link your skills with ours. Together
we can not only shape the world but also redefine it for a better
For our office in Vienna we are now looking for a BIM MANAGER INFRASTRUCTURE (m/f/d) to strengthen our team.
- Involvement in renowned international large-scale projects
- Responsible and main contact person for all BIM aspects of the project
- Coordination and management in interdisciplinary projects (interdisciplinary model coordination)
- Analysis and interpretation of Employer Information Requirements (EIR)
- Creation and processing of BIM execution plans (BEP)
- Involvement throughout all phases of a project
- Coordination of the federated model (supervision, quality control, tracking)
- Preparation of quality assurance reports
- Project aquisition activities (calculation of fee proposals, attendance at hearings, preparation of EIR/BEPs)
- Co-development and implementation of new technologies, office standards and object libraries
- Long-term development in a growing and stable company
annual salary from €38,600 for 40 hours per week. Higher payment
possible in accordance with individual qualification and experience.
Your additional work and your commitment are compensated with time or
- Onboarding programme with active mentoring in order to fast-track your start with FCP
- High degree of creative freedom through participation in the corporate strategy in an extremely collegial environment
- Numerous social benefits like health and fitness programme, lunch allowance etc.
- Well founded technical educaiton (Technical College / Advanced Technical College / University)
- At least 5 years of professional experience in the role of BIM coordination
- Extensive skills in CAD / BIM software (e.g. Bentley, Autodesk, Nemetschek)
- Deep understanding of openBIM (e.g. IFC data structure BCF)
- Experience in coordination (e.g. DESITE, Navisworks or Solibri, etc.)
- Resilience, persistence and ability to handle conflicts
- Consistency in approach
- Independent and proactive work ethic, proven team player and a creative approach to problem solving
- Appetite for continued professional and personal development
Have we aroused your interest? We would like to get to know you! Please send your application consisting of a covering letter and a curriculum vitae with your professional profile or portfolio via our online form: https://fcp.jobbase.io/apply/l2i92mpi8kma1babbr3i2y1wdgfbiwi
FCP Fritsch, Chiari & Partner ZT GmbH
Marxergasse 1 B
Number of vacancies
Technical Architect/Engineer Building.